How does it work?
Waterproofing is completed by installing impervious material. This material creates a barrier that prevents water from entering or escaping from internal or external sections of the building including: bathrooms, laundry rooms, planters, roofs, podiums, balconies, retaining walls or swimming pools.
To complete the job we:
- Clean wall to remove dirt and debris
- Apply glue to the surface
- Apply a specially mixed mortar consisting of sand, Portland cement and masonry bonding glue
- Roll liquid tar on tip of finished parging
- Once dry, we wrap tar in plastic membrane
- Finally we install weeping tiles around the foundation
When all of the steps are complete, plastic strip is installed over the membrane to prevent any dirt or water from getting behind the wall, giving it a tighter seal.
Call today for a waterproofing consultation.